Assistant.ai answers questions, finds information, launches apps, sets alarm clock, and connects you with various web services.
How it works?
Assistant Remembers – As Assistant.ai learns about your favorite places, services, and preferences, it takes into account your current environment and schedule in order to provide the best suggestions and Assistant.ai functions customized to you.
It Understands – There’s no need to memorize any commands or learn any special tricks to make the Assistant work for you – just speak naturally, Assistant.ai will understand you.
It Cares – Your Assistant offers proactive assistance when it thinks you might need it – your best interests are always in mind.
It Speaks Your Language – The multilingual Assistant is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Cantonese, and it’s currently learning many other languages.
It’s Always at Your Service – Assistant.ai is cross-platform: use the same Assistant on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
It Learns – Want your Assistant to respond or react in a specific way? Teach it to further improve its efficiency!
★ Some of the cool features include ★
- Alarm – Customizable talking alarm clock.
- Appearance – Customizable avatars with basic emotions.
- Apps – No more swiping, just ask your Assistant to open the app you need.
- Book Flights and Hotels – Find the best deals.
- Briefing – Get the briefing about the topics that matter.
- Browse – Open websites by voice.
- Calculator – Calculate anything: basic math, currency rates, tips, units.
- Calendar – Add and search events and birthdays.
- Clock – Get exact time and date in your and other locations around the world.
- Contacts (Calls, Messages, Emails) – All by voice.
- Device – Turn on and off your device’s functions by voice: Wi-Fi, Airplane mode, Silent mode, and more.
- Entertainment – Assistant likes to have some fun as well. It can tell jokes, support fun small talk, play games, etc.
- Finance – Check stock prices.
- Horoscope – Daily horoscope.
- Images – Image and photo search by a command.
- Learn – Teach your Assistant to reply to your own commands for its existing skills.
- Maps (Search, Navigation, POI, Shortcuts) – Assistant can find anything on a map for you. It uses Google Maps, Yelp, TripAdvisor, Waze, and other great services.
- Media (Music, Video, Radio) – Ask Assistant to play music from your library. If doesn’t find something there, it’ll find it on YouTube.
- News – Top news, recent news, by topic, by source. Powered by News360.
- Notes – Assistant saves notes into your its memory or your Evernote account.
- Notifications – Assistant will remind you about anything, when you want: everyday reminders, birthday reminders, weather notifications, etc.
- Repeat – Repeats the previous response or any user’s phrase.
- Search – Opens search results in the built-in browser. Works with Google, DuckDuckGo and Yandex.
- Shopping – Assists in shopping on Amazon.
- Small Talk – Chat in a wide range of topics.
- Statuses (Facebook and Twitter) – Delegate tweeting and Facebook updating to your Assistant too.
- Support – Answers all kinds of questions about the app and the company that created it.
- Tasks – Save and show your todo.
- Timetable (Flights) – Checks flight status.
- Translate – Assistant can translate to and from 40+ languages using Bing Translator.
- Weather – Weather reports and notifications.
- Wisdom – Encyclopedic knowledge powered by the wisest web services like Wikipedia, WolframAlpha, DuckDuckGo, and others.
*Assistant now assists you before and after you make or receive a call with the new Caller ID feature.
* Now your Assistant can play games! Just say “Let’s play” and choose Rock, Paper, Scissors or Magic 8-Ball!”
* Some bugs got evicted in this update too.
Assistant gets more and more customizable. New features coming soon.