Best apps – Google Play, #1 MUST-HAVE APP FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS
Now with full Camera2 manual controls!! Join millions of people who use Camera ZOOM FX.
There’s so much you can do: action shots, stable shot, photo filters, collage, photo composition and more.
★★★★★ Editor’s Choice – Google Play, Gizmodo + SlashGear
★★★★★ “The Best Camera for Android” – lifehacker
Huge update for Camera ZOOM FX fans … Camera ZOOM FX v6 Out Now!!
– Full manual DSLR controls using Camera API2!
– Set ISO, focus distance, exposure, shutter speed (Lollipop only)
– Faster, more powerful, material interface!!
– Combine shooting modes, e.g. timer + hdr, stable + timelapse!
– Specify button order in UX!
– Photo geotagger built-in (extra permission)
– Any problems, please disable Camera2 in settings.
The final choice for 2,000,000+ people!
● Fastest camera on Android
● Killer speed burst mode!
● Best Photo Mode!
● Stable Shot for better pics!
● Voice Activated
● Time Lapse
● HDR Mode
● Tap anywhere to shoot
● Silent camera mode
● Grid overlays
● 360 Horizon level
● Multiple flash modes
● Live effects
● Scene modes, e.g. night
● Set actions for hardware buttons, e.g. volume to control zoom.
● Link to video app
● Widget for your photos
● Powerful quick HD editor for pictures
● 1-click presets: Diana, Retro Material, Holga 35mm, Toy…
● Bokeh FX, faux lomo, rgb and hipster!
● Total control of color, vignettes and fun effects
● Collage: e.g. 2×2 selfie shots
● Tilt-shift filter
● Light leaks
● Share to Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook
FREE DOWNLOAD PACKS:
● Fun camera props
● Famous ‘buddies’
● Shutter animations
● Scary Halloween ghouls
Tested on 100s of phones: Samsung Galaxy S6, Nexus, Motorola, etc.
Tested on Android 2.2 through to KitKat, ICS, Marshmallow
“our choice for the best camera app around … a ton of different effects if you’re in the mood for a Hipstamatic type shot” – lifehacker
“grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies” – SlashGear
“greatly improves the usefulness of your Android” – Gizmodo
“Few apps offer as many options for shooting as this one” – WIRED
App Permissions explained:
• Write Internal Storage: To save photos
• Location: To geotag photos (optional)
– Uses new Android 6.0 runtime permissions – if you have Android 6.0+ you now accept only the permissions you need after installing – so location and audio are now optional.
– Improved Japanese and Russian translations
|Download Now!||Download File!|