Deep Freeze Enterprise 188.8.131.5209 Multilingual
When you want to preserve a computer’s desired configuration, Faronics Deep Freeze is the answer. Don’t waste time waiting for Imaging solutions to restore your computers—all you’ll need is a simple reboot! Whether you need to protect thousands of workstations across your enterprise or just that one PC at home, Deep Freeze is right for the job. Are you running Windows and Mac computers? No problem, we’ve got both covered. And Deep Freeze is also ready to protect your servers giving you 100% availability.
• Retain data across reboots by using the complementary Faronics Data Igloo, that allows you to redirect user profiles, folders, and registry keys to a Thawed drive.
• Easy deployment is available with two deployment options. Faronics Deep Freeze can be deployed as part of your imaging solution or you can deploy it as a silent install natively.
• Eliminate troubleshooting with a simple restart, ensuring 100% availability. Whether you’ve downloaded something corrupt, visited a poisoned site, or made some other type of accidental change, there’s no need to worry. With Deep Freeze installed, when things go awry, simply reboot the machine and it will be returned to its desired configuration.
• Enhance your security with a solution that makes your computer immune to common problems like malware and accidental changes. In addition to securing your operating system, Deep Freeze also protects the master boot record from rootkit injections, making your security truly bulletproof.
• Windows 10/8.1/7/Vista/XP/Server 2012/Server 2008/Server 2003/Embedded 7 and 8.1
• Deep Freeze Configuration Administrator and Enterprise Console require Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10 to function properly
• Information on Faronics Core system requirements can be found in the Faronics Core user guide
• The hardware requirements are the same as the recommended requirements for the host operating system.
Version 184.108.40.20651 (December 31, 2015)
9043 Resolved an issue where updating clients through the Custom Console removed license information. (Case No: YNN-670-71193/BIR-212-51470)
14271 Resolved an issue where Deep Freeze could not be installed on computers with empty Windows Updates and a dialog with an error message “wcscpy_s – abnormal program termination” appears. (Case No: VER-497-56960/ QIP-133-21304/ ZCN-397-27504)
14464 Resolved an issue where Nessus Vulnerability Scanner flagged Deep Freeze as vulnerable. Deep Freeze is not vulnerable, it only flagged it as such. (Case No: HLF-929-94745/ SYT-301-98288)
14892 Secured One-Time Password functionality from potential vulnerability. (Case No: UDB-639-24568)
15003 Resolved an issue where the workstation did not shutdown after no updates were found in Windows Update task. (Case No: YQN-567-57232/ BGS-437-27053/ FQI-341-69666)