Replace your clunky stock gallery with a lightweight, fast (even fun) gallery that works with you to organize all the photos and videos on your device. F-Stop is an alternative image gallery app that provides you with professional tools and a clean, material-inspired UI to minimize effort and maximize organization.
/// KEY FEATURES
• Fully optimized for Android 5.0 (Lollipop) including material design
• Instantly search through all your photos to find results based on filename and metadata such as tags and camera model
• Browse your media on a map with an integrated Google maps experience
• Save tags (keywords) and ratings in XMP format so they stay with the image and can be read by popular programs such as Lightroom, Picasa, Aperture, Windows Live Photo Gallery, digiKam and many more
• Read metadata directly from your images (EXIF, XMP, IPTC)
• Custom sort images using drag and drop • Choose one of the many themes to make F-Stop look the way you want
• Nested folders let you browse your media using the folder structure instead of the typical flat view
• Access your favorite tag, folder or album with Bookmarks
• Select a couple rules and let Smart Albums update automatically based on them
• Exclude folders easily to get rid of album art showing up in your gallery
• Play animated GIFs
• Share and/or edit with popular apps like Snapseed, Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and more!
• Hide images and videos from other apps with password protection
• Slideshow mode with popular transition types
☆ Support for file types: JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, WEBP, WEBM, MP4, 3GP, AVI, MKV, MTS, WMV, FLV, MPG, MPEG, TS, MOV, M4V and M2TS
These features can be unlocked in the PRO version.
F-Stop will scan for these file types but viewing is dependent on device support.
★ Please visit our website for a quick tutorial: http://fstopapp.com/tutorial
★ E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any suggestions, bugs to report or just want to say hi.
★ Note for Kit Kat users: Google has removed write permissions on the SD card for ALL third party apps. We do have a workaround we implemented in v3.1+, but it does not work on all devices including the S5 and some Xperia devices.
Here is some more info:
★ SD card writing support for Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).