Goo Saga is a platform adventure game where the player guides an elastic creature named Goo in a perilous journey to find his creator – and with him, the mysterious purpose of his own creation.
Will Goo succeed? Puzzles, deadly traps and an army of foes in a labyrinthine underwater lab block his way. Goo’s destiny is in the player’s hands.
– 3 different states of Goo’s elasticity controlled by the player: Deflated, Normal, and Inflated.
– 20 levels, each to be completed in 3 different modes: Normal, Survival, and Time Trial, plus 4 epic boss battles; each mode requires a different gameplay strategy.
– Captivating atmosphere with HD graphics and gameplay.
– 18 atmospheric soundtracks.
– Sophisticated level design with meticulously planned alterations between puzzle solving and platform based gaming sections.
– 12 types of robot enemies.
– Crystals collected through successful completion of the levels and used to enhance Goo’s abilities.
– 8 upgradable character abilities that help Goo in his adventure.
– Colourful blobs which are found and collected by the player to complete the Normal mode of each level.
– Enticing storyline delivered through in-game cut scenes.
– 2 different endings.
– Powerful level editor to create your own levels.
– Online server where you can upload your levels or download, play and rate other players’ levels.
– Cloud sync integration to share progress when changing device.
– Full Controller support for an enhanced gaming experience.
– Achievements and Leaderboards make for an even more fun and competitive gameplay.
– English, German and French language support.
– 8 amazing character skins hidden through the levels.
WHY PLAYERS ARE THRILLED WITH OUR PLATFORM ADVENTURE GAME
– Goo Saga is developed by a small team of passionate game designers and developers with the ambition to create high quality atmospheric games that entertain and offer a memorable gaming experience.
– It encompasses all the values of legendary platformers from another time into a game that offers touchscreen play fun on smartphone devices.
– It combines engrossing adventure platforming and intriguing puzzles with epic boss fights that will challenge you.
– It’s a premium mix of action, exploration, mystery and fun, followed by platform adventures aficionados and casual gamers alike.
– Goo Saga is for fans of award-winning and top-chart platformers like Leo’s Fortune, Red Ball, Rayman, Limbo, Badland, Nihilumbra, Typoman, Castle of Illusion and more.