Sobotta Anatomy Atlas v2.9.1 Full Unlocked + Data Download
One of the top human anatomy atlases, with over 500,000+ downloads worldwide is now available for Android. The complete set of all 1600+ figures of the Sobotta Atlas of Human Anatomy can be purchased using the in-app-purchase (IAP) option.
The Sobotta Anatomy App has been downloaded by over 500,000+ people worldwide and has been featured in the Medical What’s Hot category in 15+ countries. Thank YOU for making us the Top Medical app with ratings averaging 4.2 stars worldwide! We appreciate your support and will continue to deliver more great anatomy-learning content!
The Sobotta Anatomy App, based on over 100 years of precision anatomical publishing knowledge – brings medical students the easiest and most enjoyable way to learn and test human anatomy knowledge. The Sobotta Anatomy Atlas is an anatomically-detailed app with over 25,000 precisely placed pins covering select figures of the complete human body:
• General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System,
• Internal Organs,
• Head, Neck and Neuroanatomy.
KNOWLEDGE IN ANATOMY
The Sobotta Anatomy App is a learning-designed anatomy atlas that was developed and tested in collaboration with Prof. Dr. Jens Waschke and Prof. Dr. Friedrich Paulsen, two professors of human anatomy. Prof. Dr. Jens Waschke is MD Professor and Head of Department of Institute of Anatomy and Cell Biology at Ludwig-Maximilians-University in Munich and Prof. Dr. Friedrich Paulsen is Head Department Anatomy II at the Friedrich-Alexander-University in Erlangen.
• 1600+ anatomical structures (unlock in-app)
• Unmatchable image and zoom quality.
• Pop-up clinical remarks and legends.
• Buy once, sync purchase on both iOS and Android.
• Launch training from anywhere.
• 3 languages: English/English, English/Latin, German/Latin
• International anatomic standard terminology – Terminologia Anatomica
• Latin Nomenclature
• Fully redesigned for Android tabets and smartphones
Sobotta Anatomy App Lite requires Android 4.+ and at least 500MB. It has been tested on the following devices:
Samsung Nexus S, Android 4.1.2
LG Nexus 4, Android 4.4.4
LG Nexus 5, Android 4.4.2
Asus Nexus 7, Android 4.2.2
Samsung Nexus 10, Android 4.4.4
Samsung Galaxy S3, Android 4.1.2 / 4.3
Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 4.4.2
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Android 4.2.2
Sony Experia Z2, Android 4.4.2
How to Install:
- Download the APK or MOD APK file (from Given links).
- Install the APK File (Do not Open yet)
- Extract files from RAR/ZIP File
- Copy the “com.austrianapps.elsevier.sobotta ” Folder to “Android/Data”
- Done & Enjoy!
APK (47.4 MB)
Data (565 MB)