Millions of people use SoundCloud to listen to music and audio for free.
Wherever you are. Whatever you’re doing. The SoundCloud app lets you hear more.
More hip hop. More rock. More electronic. More classical. More house, jazz, audiobooks, sports…
SoundCloud lets you:
– Discover new and trending music you won’t find anywhere else
– Find new favorites with suggested tracks based on your likes and what you listen to most
– Listen to your favorite tracks and artists from a variety of genres, countries, and artists
– Connect with friends and your favorite artists to hear what they share
– Personalize your listening experience by liking favorite tracks to listen later
– Create playlists for parties, workouts, on the way to work, or whatever mood you’re in
– Play, pause and skip tracks from lock screen
– Sign in or register with Facebook, Google+, or your email
Upgrade to SoundCloud Go, and in addition to the SoundCloud you enjoy for free, you get to:
– Play all tracks
Access a newly expanded catalog of everything from Grammy-winners to garage bands
– Listen offline
Listen to your favorite tracks anytime, anywhere, with or without a signal
– Go ad-free
Listen without any ad interruptions
From major artists to upstart indies to your friend’s bedroom recordings, listen to your favorite music and discover new audio that you can’t find anywhere else.
Need some help getting started?
Use Search to find your favorite tracks and artists.
Tap the heart to ‘like’ a track – this will put it in your Collection and make it easy to listen again later. You can create your own playlists.
Looking for a more relaxing listening and discovery experience? As you listen, you can easily start a Station from any track to discover similar music.
You can also take all your favorites offline when you sign up for SoundCloud Go. Listen on the train, at the gym, anywhere you go, whether you have a signal or not.
PRAISE FOR SOUNDCLOUD
“Once you find an artist you like on SoundCloud, you can then see which songs that artist likes and get lost in a rabbit hole of music awesomeness. This kind of musical serendipity is very specific to SoundCloud because of the platform’s unique content.” – TechCrunch, Alex Mozaed
“SoundCloud is a great place for finding new music from emerging artists.” – The Next Web, Owen Williams
“SoundCloud Go is a big move for the company, which built its business by allowing artists to upload their music and share it with fans on social media and blogs. Acts like Drake, Lily Allen, Kanye West and Miley Cyrus have used it to premiere songs, or share works in progress. It has established the Berlin-based company as an influential player in the music industry, especially in the dance music genre.” – Mark Savage, BBC News