The Wi-Fi Locator App automatically adjusts the Wi-Fi function of your smartphone.
Every time the screen is switched on, the app checks whether WiFi networks are close to previous connection hotspots/wifi-modems respectively which are permanently stored in the settings. If no stored network is found, the Wi-Fi feature is turned off completely, otherwise it remains switched on.
– No power consuming background processes
– Increase the battery life
– App without frills
– Timer (disable the app for a certain time)
– Turn Wi-Fi off, when the display is turned off
– Overview over all networks + passwords (Rooted Devices)
– Share your Wi-Fi via QR-Code